Thursday, January 16, 2014

First Time...

Tried out some nail tattoos today, they were a gift from one of my lovely MuT penpals...this girl has been spoiling me rotten with stickers and tattoos for my digits.

Anyway, I'm not sure of the brand or what not, but they are so cute, the one I used today is a letter with postage marks and stamps on it, I tried to use mostly lettering.

I started with one coat of Sephora by OPI in Queen of Everything. I used NYC Matte me Crazy topcoat on pinky,index and thumb nails. Covered the full middle nail with the tattoo, and half ring nail with tattoo at an angle. I covered both those with my go to topper..Sally Hanson Insta-Dri in Clearly Quick, as it was drying I quickly placed gold studs on the edge of the tattoo and covered with another layer of topper.



No comments:

Post a Comment