Friday, August 30, 2013

Hello There All You Awetastical Nail Addicts!

Hello one and all. I am COMPLETELY new to blogging...yes I know...Have I been under a rock? No. I have been busy doing my nails.

 I am relatively new to the nail art community, have only had my new passion and obsession for ALL the pretty nails and nail stuffs for a few months. This time last year I owned...wait for it...4 bottles of nail polish, and they were all pinks. Needless to say this grew, and quickly. I don't even know how many little bottles of happy I own now, only that it's becoming increasingly difficult to walk in a store and find one I don't have already. Being a member of the Bondi New York subscription box hasn't slowed my "collecting" either.

I have been showing off my mani's, the good, the bad, and the wtf?! on Makeuptalk.com for a few months, and let me tell you...those girls (and guys, like Bondi's Awetastical Richard) are enablers!

So enough chit chat...I'm going to revisit a few of the Awetastical mani's I've done recently.

 I'm also getting ready to do the 31 day Challenge/ 30 Manis Marathon on September 1st, so there will be plenty new arts to see. Bonus points to my kids, my son alone has decided two of the challenge mani's (movie and song) and I'm sure my daughter will have plenty input as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment